Saturday, January 2, 2010

Microsoft MVP Awarded: Part 3

I was recently informed that my MVP status has been renewed for 2010 in the BizTalk Server track.  The MVP program is an excellent opportunity to interact with product groups and other MVPs from around the world.  An example of this collaboration was the BizTalk Light and Easy Viewing series that I had an opportunity to participate in this past year.  It was a great community project that involved experts from all over the world building webcasts demonstrating BizTalk 2009’s capabilities which were made available to anyone who was interested in viewing/downloading them.

The highlight of the program for me is definitely the annual MVP Summit which is hosted in the greater Seattle area each year.  I have met a lot of great people through this event and continue to communicate with them on a regular basis.

 

image

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats, and well deserved Kent. Cya at the summit...

Mikael